- Positioning of BI tools in the market – Bart Van Mulders
- The Buzz Words – Nick Wuyts
- Skills required for a successful BI project – Bart Gorremans
- Competitive comparison of some important Business Intelligence Suites
- BusinessObjects – Jorn Vandendriessche
- Microsoft Business Intelligence – Frederik Vandeputte
- Oracle BI – Stijn Vandereycken
Given the audience of about 100 (ex) students I decided to do a rerun of my biTunes presentation. I got pretty positive feedback from a lot students, Thanks for that. Here's a wrap up of the Q&A:
- What's that nifty tool you used to zoom in and out?
It's called ZoomIt and is available as a free download from the MS Sysinternals website.
- Can I download the biTunes source code?
Yes, I posted it here.
- Why is the Undo feature missing from Integration Services.
This is known issue, and feature request on many people's which list.
- Can you load the iTunes Library with plain T-SQL code?
Yes, you can check out Peter Debetta's post.
- Cronos, Datamotive, I4BI, Kohera ... Who's Who?
We really liked the event, and are planning more BI roadshows comparing Microsoft BI with other vendors. So, if you are interested ... drop me a line.